T-SQL Tuesday #145: The Pandemic, Costa Rica, and Events
Welcome back to this blog party tradition that has been going strong for years!
I am really happy to be hosting this month and since we are in the middle-ish (hopefully closer to the end) of a pandemic, I would like to ask you the following question:
How much do you love meeting in person, where would you like for your next event to take place, and why Costa Rica?
I am no stranger to in-person events. In fact, I’ve spent a good deal of my life traveling all over the world, teaching technologists from all kinds of companies – big and small – on a wide range of subjects.
Some of the places I have traveled are fantastic for that real-world interaction that we all need.
Yes, remote work is nice and many companies and employees have indeed found out that you can actually work from home in an efficient manner.
However, IMHO, there is no replacement for that feeling of walking into the presentation hall, having the chance to talk to experts and meet new and interesting people that are most likely having the same problems as you, or that are trying to change the world one application/solution at a time.
Now, help me by answering these questions:
- Which is your favorite conference and why?
- Which is the best venue that you have visited for a tech conference?
- Who is the best presenter that you have ever listened to?
- Which location would you like for your next event to take place and why Costa Rica?
Let me know what you think!
- Write your post and publish it on Dec 14 ,2021
- Include the T-SQL Tuesday logo and link to this post.
- Ensure you leave a comment on this post with the URL of your post (or a trackback/pingback)
- Publicize your post on Twitter/LinkedIn with the #tsql2sday hashtag