How to pass Microsoft’s SQL Server 2008 Database Development Exam Certified Technology Specialist
It is very simple, just do what I did
– Buy the book in Amazon (MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-433): Microsoft SQL Server 2008 – Database Development: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database Development – btw: bought it 6 months ago!)
– Postpone the test a few times, actually don’t show to the test the first time because you forgot
– Register again
– Take an unpaid day vacation, and have a supporting wife that understands how much you WANT to pass this exam
– Study Friday from 6:30 am to 9:30 pm
– Study Saturday from 8 am to 10 pm
– Study Sunday from 7 am to 8 pm
– Take the test Monday at 8 am in New Horizons
Voila! Microsoft Certified SQL Server 2008 Technology Specialist! Next stop: Sharepoint Certification. But I need a little bit of time to rest, I am hating a bit SQL at this point so I need things to come back to normal.
This is what happens when you are happier with your dev life. 6 certifications in less than a year!